For New Patients
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and thank you for choosing our medical practice. Our expertise is helping patients suffering from bone and muscle conditions or injuries find relief. We look forward to meeting you, and to providing exceptional care.
1. Make an appointment
- Call us at (516) 482-1037 or
- Request on appointment on-line
2. Prepare for your office visit
The more we know about your condition and symptoms, the better care we can provide. Your physician is an expert on medical care. You are the expert on yourself.
Many people achieve more satisfaction with their health care if they can share the responsibility with their health professionals. While your physician is an expert on medical care, you are the expert on yourself. Often there can be more than one option for diagnosing or treating a condition. By acting as a partner with your doctor, you can help choose the option that best fits your values, beliefs, and lifestyle. This can make you feel more confident about carrying out the treatment you have chosen. Keeping in mind, being prepared for your visit will help you get the most out of your appointment:
What to bring
If at all possible, please complete the new patient forms for the doctor you will be seeing prior to your arrival at the office. If you have been evaluated, by another physician, previously for this or any related condition, please bring all relevant materials:
- Medical records , X-Rays, CT scans, MRIs, nerve studies.
- A list of medications that you currently take and any medical problems you have.
What to think about
Also, you can help your doctor diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to answer the following questions:
- What are your main symptoms?
- How long have you had your symptoms?
- What were you doing when your symptoms started?
- Have you had this problem in the past?
- What was the diagnosis?
- How was it treated?
- How and when did an injury occur? How was it treated?
- Have you had any injuries in the past to the same area? Do you have any continuing problems because of the previous injury?
- Have you ever had surgery in that area?
- What activities, related to sports, work, or your lifestyle, make your symptoms better or worse?
- Do you think that activities related to your job or hobbies caused your symptoms?
- What home treatment measures have you tried? Did they help?
- What nonprescription medicines have you taken? Did they help?
3. Get directions to our office
Visit our locations page and get personalized driving directions.
4. We look forward to seeing you!
Please remember to bring your insurance card and photo identification. If you have not filled out our new patient forms then you will be requested to fill them out upon checking in with our receptionists. Please remember to bring any helpful information such as x-ray reports, medical records, and perscription history.
Thank you for your assistance in completing this information. We look forward to seeing you on the day of your appointment!